Harmless

Application to Join

Hi, I am CMDR treemanboy1. I'm 20 years old. I'm mostly exploration and trade on the Xbox One. My email and discord are ihp98@yahoo.com and treemanboy1#9820. I'd like to make a real difference in the galaxy and make discoveries of a lifetime and uncover long hidden secrets. My ranks are 26% Deadly, 89% Tycoon and 29% Pioneer. I've been playing since 2016 and total game time comes out to about 52 Days and 18 hours. My Inara link is https://inara.cz/cmdr/61661/ . I've read a decent amount about Thargoids and Guardians, as they've been the most fascinating to me. I've visited active guardian sites and thargoid sites to attempt to decipher things, unfortunately with no luck. A buddy and I have also visited the INRA bases to see if there were any hidden information that was previously undiscovered or unseen, again with no luck.

I own a variety of ships ranging from jumpers to miners to PvE combat ships. Not big into PvP as I mainly focus on searching for interesting a lost locations. My favorite ship is my Jumpaconda, named Zetterberg after my favorite hockey player.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this. I'm excited to hear back and have the chance to help discover lost secrets of the Galaxy.

Sincerely,

CMDR treemanboy1

Thank you Commander for taking the time to submit an application, unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer you a position within the Children of Raxxla.