Discord Name : ProgramRAM#9612

Frontier Forum user name : ProgramRAM

Your in-game ranks :
    - Combat: Master
    - Trade: Elite
    - Exploration : Elite

Platform : Xbox

Ships you own in-game:
    Exploration Anaconda built for deep space missions (72ly) fitted with everything needed to survive, Combat Anaconda, Mining Cutter, and a few other mediums.

What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read
    I know the lore mostly from the in game codex prior to the codex being a thing I used to get some bits of lore from friends and other Cmdrs willing to share.

Any other allegiance we have to know about:
    Board Member of Sanctuary INC a peaceful independent faction and part time Canonn
    A statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join in no less than 100 words (you only get one chance to make an impression, so make it count)

I am Commander ProgramRAM, Explorer, Researcher you name it I've probably tried it aside from one thing that's always fascinated me and has kept me out in the black for a long time and that one thing is Raxxla. I have followed on countless "leads" that have taken me not one bit closer but failure will not stop me from pushing on and finding Raxxla, I have no interest in finding Raxxla for the fame and being known across the Galaxy as the Commander that found Raxxla but rather I choose to seek out Raxxla for the curiosity of what might be there and the secrets it may contain. My reason for wanting admission to the Children of Raxxla is soley for the reason of wanting to share my experiences and better increase the odds of one of us finding Raxxla, as I mentioned I have no intention of finding Raxxla for the fame and should I find it before anyone else I would give credit to whatever faction I am affiliated with for the search.

Lastly I thank you all for what you do and I know we will uncover this mystery and find Raxxla o7 Cmdrs fly safe.
    Last edited by ProgramRAM; 04-18-2019 at 00:59. Reason: Forgot to include what platform I play on

Thank you Commander for taking the time to submit an application, unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer you a position within the Children of Raxxla

Fly Safe