Thread: Application

Harmless

Application

Hi,

I was speaking to a member I have come to understand is a member of CoR. I am well aware of your history, at least the public and published accounts of it, as well as some videos and in-game news. I have one goal, and that is to ensure Raxxla is found before any of the powers find it. Power should not be used to exploit the weak.

As a result of searching for such an elusive and vague target as Raxxla, I have to research each and every lead to determine if it is relevant or not. This often includes interviewing other players discretely as well as finding what information they have, if any. I would prefer strongly that my membership in CoR remain a secret to outside members.

I believe that if someone can be trusted with little, they can be trusted with a lot. Let me show you that I can be trusted with even your smallest task.

If you require more information or details I would be more than willing to provide information in a more private venue.

Thank you,
    Rumi

Thank you for your patience & please accept our apologies for the late response, it’s taken a little longer than expected to reach a quorum.
    Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer you a place within the Children of Raxxla