Thread: Some thoughts.

Some thoughts.

I had a thought, and have followed it up a little.

The mission from the Dark Wheel gives some text:
    "Mission 2 mentions a rumour that talks about: "A Certain celestial body. Place that isn't a place, door that is also the key. The myth." Upon delivery you receive a message mentioning a map and a context for coordinates."

I decided to look into words to work from, that meant what we were looking for in this riddle.
    "Door that is also the Key" = from Latin; "clustrum" means bar, key, bolt, enclcosure, door - a few other things.

What if that rumour is actually more than just a rumour; perhaps a clue, set to mark that path?

I searched the map for anywhere with the name clustrum, but haven't hit anything yet. Same result, with EDSM. That doesn't mean its not a planet, or undiscovered, or maybe that we need more information to put it together.

And, mentioned in non-canonical lore, a theory was put forth that Raxxla may be a rogue planet. The navicomputer assigns a location based upon their stellar body; therefore, a rogue planet is a place, but our computers wouldn't see it as such.

Such a place would also be seen as a Certain (capitalisation important?) celestial body, potentially.

I'd love to hear some thoughts. Is this a chain worth pursuing? Has it been pursued before?

Welcome CMDR Klause,

Thank you for the question, I’d like to direct your thoughts to this particular thread on the Elite forum for now

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/168253-The-Quest-To-Find-Raxxla?highlight=Raxxla

Harmless
    I notice you are active as the children of Raxxla, but you are not taking any new members. Have you found Raxxla? And seek to protect it by denying more people searching?

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrash View Post
    I notice you are active as the children of Raxxla, but you are not taking any new members. Have you found Raxxla? And seek to protect it by denying more people searching?
    Things are not always as the appear to look CMDR Bluecrash, you need to think a little more outside the box to understand what it means to become a true Child of Raxxla.

The link I provided to CMDR Klause is the largest known public source of information gathered in one place regarding one of the most prodigious fables of our time. So as you see we are not denying anyone from searching, our nature is to explore and this will only be encouraged.

Harmless
    I have read the thread. Pilots Federation has ranked me as Elite, so I am one of the few who can find Raxxla according to lore. I have eight pages of notes outside the box. If you are not taking more members here, I will find my way without you.