more access after a year of waiting?

I was accepted here after applying over a year ago. Can I get better access or invited to discord channel? Discord id bluecrash#8203.

Greetings CMDR Bluecrash,

your registration date on this forum is 20-7-18, no application post to join the Children of Raxxla has been made by yourself that I am aware of in this time.

Perhaps you could enlighten me to when and where your application was made and accepted ?

Harmless
    It was made before the Salome event when you closed applications. I checked back - and it said no new applicants. I applied a few months after and again lately. Looking to contribute and help find Raxxla. Is there a trello or google to use for searching as a group?

You say you have recently applied to join the group ? However I can find no supporting evidence to verify this claim.
    I have checked back through all archived posts prior to the event last year, in the unlikely situation that somehow your data has been lost or deleted then please accept my apologies.

Due to the timescale and lack of verifiable data, I’m going to suggest you make another official application following the requirements listed in the link below. Entry requirements to CoR have changed over time and acceptance is not always guaranteed.

https://childrenofraxxla.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?4-Applicant-s-Please-Read-Here

Harmless
    I would be happy to reapply at the link again. The purpose was to never make you fact check. I'm trying to contribute.

DB said in one interview that the station names were important to finding raxxla

so i started with shinrata

Grothendieck's Folly

which in several books - he was a brilliant math guy

but he was know for his childlike innocence

and knowing that DB is into greeks

plato mainly after pulling his emails from ian bell and their talks

Ganymede

was the child that was innocent that zeus stole

disguised as a bird

like the firebird symbol in elite

Gallun's Inheritance

is the other station

Gallun was a sci fi writer

but i cant figure out the importance of the word inheritance

galluns pen name is Arthur Allport

not sure it has relevance either

This was all after reading all of ian bells site - and finding his amazon wish list : a book with a ISBN that seemed to be cordinates