Thread: A Request

A Request

Children of Raxxla,

It has come to my attention that there are certain members who wish to know my whereabouts, and the whereabouts of my compatriots. They have claimed that I have gone "off the reservation." This sort of talk is inflammatory fear-mongering. Loren's Legion, while it may have a different aim and direction than the Children of Raxxla at this time, regards you as allies.

Do not buy into certain members stirring up conflict. There is none between us.

To those who are engaging in such blatant misinformation, I ask that you cease doing so. I am available to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have about the Legion's return. I ask you to take advantage of it.

Regards,

Isaiah Evanson
    Wing Commander, Loren's Legion

Commander Evanson,

we would like to sincerely thank you for voicing your concerns. We all have come a too long way together to let our alliance be tarnished by misunderstandings. You are very welcome to contact the Children through the means known to you. We would most certainly be happy discussing with you what may have gone awry.

Fly safe!

Andrew Gaspurr
    Consul

In this universe there are only three conditions for you: You are either part of the solution, part of the problem or part of the landscape.
    This system is accompanied by only two choices: You accept it or you change it.