New Applicant - Taylor Wraith

Your CMDR name:
    Taylor Wraith

Your Frontier Forum user name:
    wraithdog

A short statement about your motivation:
    I'm still fairly new to the game (~1 month), but I'm definitely hooked. I love the player-driven lore and am hell-bent on exploring this vast galaxy and learning it's secrets.

Any other allegiance we have to know about:
    Currently a member of Pileus Libertas, a very small Empire and Aisling Duval aligned group with control of a minor faction based out of Munshin called The Libertas Cooperative whose aim is to end slavery within the Empire. It's a very loose and informal group that have no quarrel with the Children of Raxxla. If you require more info you can find their history and charter at http://pl.rejj.net/

As far as questions of ultimate loyalty should it come down to a choice, I find the shady power-struggles of the Empire and indeed the other superpowers and their leaders to be ultimately pointless in the face of what awaits us in the void beyond the Bubble. I respect Aisling Duval's stance on slavery, but I can't defend her backing Denton Petreus's annexation of the Prism system or his persecution of Senator Loren in a show trial. In truth, I mainly just like Gutamaya ships and Prismatic shields

If you have any questions for me, fire away!

Consul
    Hello CMDR, please hold tight for another day or so, we are currently updating our admission processes and finalizing a few bits and pieces to it. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Consul
    Welcome Taylor Wraith!