Thread: New Applicant

New Applicant

Your CMDR name: REAVER ONE

Your Frontier Forum user name: exgoaltender (https://forums.frontier.co.uk/member...2-exgoaltender)

A short statement about your motivation:

The Story of Kahina/Salome and the Rift mystery is easily the most intriguing to me (Read Reclamation twice in the last 6 months). I had heard about it a while back (forget where) and it played a big part in deciding to buy the game in the first place. In fact I'm out in the EAFOTS sector as we speak exploring the various clues that come up. I have actively engaged on the Rift mega-thread wherever possible. I don't have tons of time to play every week (work, family, IRL stuff) although some weeks are better than others. I work shift work 24/7 so i'm a bit all over the place (IT life ugh...) but always make an effort to keep up to date (Sajime's de-classified underworld theory was a particularly good read). The inevitable conclusion is for me to join with other like-minded people and get more involved in her storyline. Kind of feel like I was always headed this direction.

Any other allegiance we have to know about:

Non with this CMDR, I do have a second account (CMDR -=REAPER=-) who is a member of Canonn. He is currently in the M67 star cluster, following Erimus and Dr.Kaii on the Distant Stars Expedition. Nothing conflicting as far as I know...

Quote Originally Posted by REAVER ONE View Post
    Your CMDR name: REAVER ONE

Your Frontier Forum user name: exgoaltender (https://forums.frontier.co.uk/member...2-exgoaltender)

A short statement about your motivation:

The Story of Kahina/Salome and the Rift mystery is easily the most intriguing to me (Read Reclamation twice in the last 6 months). I had heard about it a while back (forget where) and it played a big part in deciding to buy the game in the first place. In fact I'm out in the EAFOTS sector as we speak exploring the various clues that come up. I have actively engaged on the Rift mega-thread wherever possible. I don't have tons of time to play every week (work, family, IRL stuff) although some weeks are better than others. I work shift work 24/7 so i'm a bit all over the place (IT life ugh...) but always make an effort to keep up to date (Sajime's de-classified underworld theory was a particularly good read). The inevitable conclusion is for me to join with other like-minded people and get more involved in her storyline. Kind of feel like I was always headed this direction.

Any other allegiance we have to know about:

Non with this CMDR, I do have a second account (CMDR -=REAPER=-) who is a member of Canonn. He is currently in the M67 star cluster, following Erimus and Dr.Kaii on the Distant Stars Expedition. Nothing conflicting as far as I know...
    Welcome to the Children of Raxxla, CMDR! Please join us on Discord as well.