Harmless

New Application: Cmdr B14ck B3ard

CMDR name : B14ck B3ard

Real-life age : 32

Frontier Forum user name : do not have one at the moment but I can make of if necessary

Your in-game ranks :
    - Combat: Dangerous
    - Trade: Elite
    - Exploration : Ranger 95%

Ships you own in-game:
    I currently own every ship available in game, I have an aspx and anaconda built for exploration, asp has a 56 ly jump, conda has a 62.5

What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read
    I have read Reclamation, And here the wheel, currently in the process of buying premonition, I have done extensive independent studies on the formidine rift and the dynasty project, before realizing that there was already a lot of information on it, myself and a friend found bthe zurara after reading the galnet article as well as reclamation, I do my best to study as much lore as possible, because everything in this game fascinates me

Any other allegiance we have to know about:
    Currently to myself, I was a part of canonn, but did not like the way they treat people, any time you ask questions, all they did was give facetious answers

A statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join in no less than 100 words (you only get one chance to make an impression, so make it count)

My name is Blackbeard, my main goals are exploration and researching the mysteries of the galaxy. The reason that I want to join the Children of Raxxla for me is quite simple, when I read the guiding principles it was as if I wrote them myself, I have long believed that the super powers were not doing as they have said and only care about themselves. I wholeheartedly believe that they are being controlled by the club and are just pawns in their game. All of the super powers are nothing but warmongers and full of deceit which they spread around to confuse people. I very much enjoyed researching things that actually take some thought and knowledge of the general lore of the game. I believe that there are still a lot of mysteries to be solved and I would relish the chance to join your ranks and help solve them. I was deeply saddened when lady Salomé was assassinated for false accusations when all she wanted to do was expose the truth, if only more people were to do the same as far as not just listening to what they are told and actually research the truth, instead of buying into what is being said to be the truth. I would like to know the truth, and if need be, give my life for the truth and understanding of what is going on instead of being a sheep.
    Thank you for your consideration and time reading this, I hope you would do me the honor of becoming a Child of Raxxla
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 04-30-2018 at 18:42.

Harmless
    This is an edit as far as the allegiance part is concerned, as it was clarified for me
    I am currently in charge of the code on the Xbox side of things, there are no requirements or times that I must do anything related to them, I joined the code in December of last year, and was not aware of previous engagements or any hostility that there may be between the two factions, I do not want you guys to think that I am being deceitful or trying to hide anything, so I am letting you guys know, I am also an admin for EDRP which is run by crass kitty, I only admin their discord and help set up permissions

CMDR Blackbeard,

I’d like to thank you for taking the time in creating an informative application, I’m going to be completely honest and upfront with you, on paper your bio is positive with many of the qualities we look for in a Child Of Raxxla, also the CMDR whom you named as a referral is highly respected and held with the highest esteem here at CoR. However we have to be realistic, even after your overdue admittance of being a leading member within the CODE group. Amongst other reasons I’m not going to publicly publish for declining your application but I will offer further information via PM through the forum if you so wish.

On a positive note I would like to say, We are also aware on how you conduct yourself with other members within the lore server, asking sensible questions and passing that knowledge onto others in a professional and courteous manner and we respect that. I can only hope and encourage that you continue your efforts within Elite Lore and it’s mysteries, you certainly couldn’t of found a better mentor in this field.

Safe travels