Harmless

CoR application: Cmdr SticksTheMostHi

Your CMDR name: SticksTheMostHi (Sticks for short)

Your real-life age: 38

Your Frontier Forum user name: Sticks

Your in-game ranks:
    Combat: Novice
    Trade: Broker
    Exploration: Elite

Ships you own in-game: Sir Scoops Alot: Asp explorer engineered for exploration.
    Talisman: Anaconda engineered for distance.

What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read: I have read a fair bit in forums and read the Cor Chronicles. Especially all things Formidine flavoured. I have been across the Rift and gathered the Dynasty logs.

Any other allegiance we have to know about: Various ranks for ships unlocks. No pledge to any Galactic Powers. Was part of the Galactic Contingency Fleet that helped protect Yuri when he went to retrieve data from the core.

A statement about your characters bio: I don't have a character story. Its just me and my desire to find out the truth about the dynasty missions. Kahina is gone but the fight continues. When Kahina was lost so was my hope. I abandoned the GCF.
    I'm back in. I want answers. I have seen the corruption and heard the lies perpetuated by Galactic Powers. They are petty and selfish. I hear you, Children of Raaxla. I have good idea what you're about. My ships and resources are at your disposal.
    Last edited by Sticks; 04-19-2018 at 06:28.

Greetings CMDR Sticks,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting an application to The Children of Raxxla, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a position in our Cadet Ranks at this time.

Safe travels CMDR