RL AGE 46
    Forum Name starhound

CMDR Name: xSTARHOUNDx
    Combat: Master
    Exploration: Trailblazer
    Trading: Entrepreneur

Ships owned:

FDN-XY Cobra MKIII long range research/exploration vessel
    fitted with all kinds of scanners including the new experimental Xeno scanner .all other equipment stripped for max jump range

MEATGRINDER Federal assault ship fitted for PVE bounty hunting

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ELITE LORE:
    I have just finished reading Drew Wagars Reclamation and have now started reading Premonition

CMDrs introduction

Starhound never really had a true purpose in life or at least he never figured it out until now !
    staring out in a sidewinder with a handful of credits he started trading but found that to be a slow torturous death so decided to try out Bounty hunting equipping himself with a vulture he trawled the resource sites and conflict zones the credits started to roll in and he soon found he had enough credits to buy a new Cobra MKII it was about this time that he was contacted by the Federal Navy reserve and offered a security detail at some remote outpost in the outer regions of the bubble.

The research outpost he was assigned to had all manner of experimental weapons and equipment set up for extensive testing and it was during one of these tests that Starhounds Cobra was accidentally destroyed by a misfire !!
    Starhound figured the Feds owed him a new ship ! one cobra MKIII caught his eye a bright yellow affair it bore the ship reg FDN-XY, he knew that it had an over engineered FSD and was stripped out for maximum jump range and also carried all manner of experimental scanners one Array was hanging from the port side wingtip.
    starhound had heard many rumours while aboard the station talk of Ghostships abandoned settlements and secret bases etc, the more he heard the more he yearned to be exploring these mystery's for himself..
    so during one down-cycle he sneaked into the docking bays fired up FDN-XY and headed for the STARS...

CoR Communication Officer Karnath's Avatar
    Greetings CMDR Starhound

Thank you for taking the time to apply to The Children Of Raxxla.

Could you please confirm if the accounts below are owned by yourself ?

Discord: xSTARHOUNDx TOC#9116

Inara: https://inara.cz/cmdr/27936/

Harmless
    Greetings CMDr yes i can confirm they are my discord accounts if i can remember my login details i can reactivate it

Harmless
    As for the inra account no idea what im doing there i was hoping it would sync with my game character but dont think thats possible with xbox accounts

CoR Communication Officer Karnath's Avatar
    CMDR Starhound,
    After careful consideration I can inform you that on this occasion we have decided not to progress your application any further