CoR Cadet PC

New Applicant: CMDR -Cobra-

CMDR -Cobra-
    57 years old
    Frontier Forum name: -Cobra-
    My in-game ranks (Deadly, Elite, Elite)
    Shipyard: Cobra Mk III, Asp, Python, Anaconda, Imperial Cutter, Federal Corvette

Knowledge of Elite Lore - Sketchy outside of the back story of how the Thargoids were "defeated" in the old Elite. Other than that, snippets picked up from within the game as it's developed over the years

Elite books you have read: Children of Raxxla mini novelette. Just finished "And Here the Wheel" by John Harper, and started Reclamation, (with Premonition on standby afterwards) both by Drew Wagar

Any other allegiance we have to know about: Member of the Mobius faction, but don't actively work towards Power Play etc.

Character Bio: Born in 3246 and served my time in the Fed Navy, and found myself working on and off for the Ministry of Information, which is to say on occasion I helped them to acquire information, at other times, I assisted in making sure whatever it was, was kept out of the public eye if you take my drift. I have to say there's no real allegiance there though, they just paid better. Since leaving the Feds I've been lucky enough to build up something of a fortune. The contacts from my MoI days helped keep me well informed about "trends" in the markets, and I like to just kick back every now and again and go wandering here and there. I've visited the Generation Ships, along with the lost bases, and other sites such as the Zurara. I've been to Sag A* and visited Colonia when it was known as Jacques (I still call it that tbf, It annoys the locals !!) So what's changed ?? Well . . . . . . . . Salome struck a chord. I believe she knew what was really going on, and the way it all fell on to her . . . . . . . . was wrong on too many levels. I want to find out what she knew, and I want to help people Remember

CMDR -Cobra-, Thank you for taking the time to apply to The Children Of Raxxla.

I noticed you were a long standing member with Ghost Legion from 9th Feb 3302 to 29th May 3303, can you please expand on why you left the faction ?, Did you leave on amicable terms ?

CoR Cadet PC
    Hi, yeah, At the time I was reasonably new to INARA so joined Ghost Legion when I got the invite from them. Sad to say I didn't really get involved at all and wasn't on INARA much anyway (at that time). Once I got into how useful it was (along with Thrudds webste) I was on more regularly. I just felt a little guilty being a (sort of) member with the Ghosts, so I quietly left. There were no hassles, and tbf, they probably didn't even notice I'd gone. I didn't contribute to them at all
    Last edited by -Cobra-; 09-24-2017 at 20:12.

CMDR -Cobra-, The Children Of Raxxla would like to welcome you into our faction.

I have sent you an invitation to our Discord server with some instructions.
    Please Introduce yourself in the #general-discussion channel