VampyreGTX

CMDR name: VampyreGTX
    real-life age: 40
    Frontier Forum user name: VampyreGTX

Combat: Dangerous
    Trade: Entrepreneur
    Exploration: Elite

Ships you own in-game: https://inara.cz/cmdr-fleet/17516/

What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read: Reclamation and Premonition, follow all Galnet articles, occasionally post via Freelance Galnet, and even included occasionally in official Galnet (ie: Fed response to recent Alliance CG), followed the Rift thread, Canon threads, and the list goes on.

Any other allegiance we have to know about: I am one of the leaders of the Hudson powerplay group (Federal Republican Command) and am now mainly the lore-keeper and public information officer of the group. We do not RP, nor do the majority of the CMDRs involve themselves in the story outside of 'powerplay'. I also run the EliteCG Reddit.

A statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join in no less than 100 words (you only get one chance to make an impression, so make it count)

Hudson aligned and in leadership I know is a strike against me already, but hear me out! While I may be Federation and pledged to Hudson, I have followed the CoR progress as much as I could from the outside. I know that there is so much to be discovered, and so much to learn still. While many accuse the powers of certain actions, it's all down to the corruption and greed that tend to be prevalent in almost all positions of power. Yes, I am a Fed, first and foremost, and currently support the President until a time as such that would no longer be possible. (RP off, given that PP actions are separate from just about everything else in the game... anything done in PP is not Lore per FDev at this time, and well, PP is extremely stagnant at the moment!) I feel that the tools available to me from the Federation would allow me to provide significant assistance to the CoR in their research and exploration.

I have travelled to Sag A*, following Erimus' sightseeing path laid out many months prior, from there, I stopped at Colonia, to visit Jaques' after spending countless hours and credits to provide his fuel for the famous jump before the mysteries of the galaxy threw a wrench into his plans. (RP off, on the return, I switched from XB to PC....) When word later arose of Salome's call for help, even though Galnet and the powers all viewed her as a criminal and a terrorist, I spoke out, some say in defiance of the President, and urged Hudson CMDRs to go to her aid and help get her information released. I was successful in rallying the majority of our CMDRs in support of Salome, unfortunately, it was not enough in the end it seems.

I have tremendous resources, from ships, to credits, to contacts, that would allow me to complete all assignments and requirements the CoR asks of me. Humanity is under an extreme threat, with the Thargoid fleets arrival imminent, our time may be limited to unlock the many mysteries that remain.

Gone But Not Forgotten Hayate Yagami's Avatar
    Hello VampyreGTX,

thank you for your application. I have a few additional questions for you. Please answer in non-roleplay.

1) What are the reasons for you wanting to join CoR?
    2) What would you like to do/expect to do when you are a member?
    3) How will you balance your tasks in the Hudson PP and your membership in CoR? What if there are conflicts of interests?

Harmless
    1. Want to join a group to have some actual involvement within the actual story. PP is very focused and leaves many of the other aspects of the game behind. CoR seems to fall within the style of play I'd like to complement my activities with, such as giving purpose to exploration.
    2. I'd help where I could with BGS as well as exploration.
    3. Can't foresee any conflict of interest, unless FDev decide to somehow make PP actions/results actual mean anything, and even then, don't see how a conflict would arise.

CMDR VampyreGTX,

First I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your application, I would also like to express our appreciation in your honest and detailed application.

However after careful consideration I regret to inform you that on this occasion we have decided not to progress your application any further.