CoR Cadet PC

New Applicant: Xisevals

CMDR Xisevals
    28 years old
    Frontier Forum name: Xisevals
    My in-game ranks (Expert, Broker, Surveyor)
    Shipyard: Cobra, Asp explorer, Python and Annaconda

What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read: I was first introduced into the lore by watching obsidian ant's mystery files, I then decided to buy the book reclamation and mostly harmless, Currently in the process of reading Reclamation and loving it.

Any other allegiance we have to know about: I don't make it a secret that I stand behind Aisling Duvals values if it comes to her fight against slavery and narcotics, I am affiliated with Aising angels.

Character Bio: Born in 2275 and grown up on board of a Type-6 transporter vessel as a child getting an early interest in circuitry and core internals of ships. 2287 After a bad trade, fallen into involuntary slavery. 2293 upstart of a local rebellion which ultimately lead to my freedom on the path to earning my mostly harmless wings in 3301. Currently, in 3303 I am preparing for the journey into the unknown and gathering materials for the final tweaks to my annaconda before setting out. That's the short of it... as for my real name, it's not one for the history books but I care to remain it to myself for the time being, but please call me Xis. While documenting myself for stories of the unknown, I hear tell of The Children of Raxxla, their members elusive to most, l am sure neither you or I have "not heard" of them but say if someone were to join said organisation... you perhaps know of a way to contact them?

Gone But Not Forgotten Hayate Yagami's Avatar
    Hello xisevals,

thank you for your application. I have a few additional questions for you. Please answer in non-roleplay.

1) What are the reasons for you wanting to join CoR?
    2) What would you like to do/expect to do when you are a member?
    3) How will you balance your membership with Aisling's Angels with CoR's? Do you expect there to be conflicts of interests?

There is another thing I'd like to ask, but seeing as you are currently reading Reclamation and haven't started on Premonition yet, it would be considered spoilers.

CoR Cadet PC
    Thanks for the reply and for your consideration on the last question, I did run into some spoilers already considering Kahina reading you guy's impressive amount of information on lore, some of which I closed for the time being until I finish the books.

As for my reasons to join, there are several, most of all I love ED allot but it is has been overall a lonely experience for me ever since I started playing it and I do wish to make part of a group that is passionate about it, my personality in video games always leans towards getting into the story and background when this one seems interesting and in-depth and I get the impression I would find something similar within this group. Also, I have to say I am new to roleplaying and I do really like to try something new and related to that I am in the process of writing my own science fiction story and I do tend to get a lot of inspiration from mysteries and background stories and this overall might be good practice.

As a member I don't know what to expect in all honesty, I read that there are times of dormancy within the group and I am totally okay with that, but I would love to go exploring as mentioned before, perhaps trying to meet out there and theorycraft and who knows getting closer to find Raxxla one day and lastly I also hope to simply hang out on discord in a non-roleplaying fashion where I can be just myself.

As for AA, I don't expect this to be a problem, my membership with them is something I tried in combination with powerplay since I was doing it anyway but I am in no way involved on a personal level. As trivial as this might seem, I would put CoR business first I will answer the call for whatever has to be done, I was planning anyway on more deep space exploring which would put me effectively out of the powerplay scene for the time being.
    Last edited by xisevals; 09-21-2017 at 18:37.

CMDR Xisevals, The Children Of Raxxla would like to welcome you into our faction.
    I have sent you an invitation to our Discord server with some instructions. Please Introduce yourself in the #general-discussion channel