New Applicant: PFLUEGGE

• Your CMDR name PFLUEGGE
    • Your real-life age 28
    • Your Frontier Forum user name PFLUEGGE (I think)
    • Your in-game ranks (Combat, Trade, Exploration) Dangerous, Broker?, Scout?
    • Ships you own in-game Clipper, Asp Ex
    • What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read Reclamation and started Prem (stupid school) novellas and stuff Corri linked
    • Any other allegiance we have to know about? Was LL officer :sob:
    • A statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join in no less than 100 words (you only get one chance to make an impression, so make it count) Hey everyone! You might remember me from the training events with the lead up to the event. I really don’t have a role play character, spend most of my time just blowing things up. I’ve moved from an Imperial player to more of an “independent contractor” each week. Going with who pays the bill for various services. Some of you all will seen me around before either in game or in Loren’s Legion. I did not know that coming up with 100 words describing my character would be hard. Role play might have made that easier but law school kills your desire to be creative.

Consul
    Good to see you again, Pfluegge. We'd love to know a bit more about your motivation to join CoR - as you know, we don't do a lot of "blowing things up." Are you interested in the exploration and lore activities here, or is there something else you're looking for from us?

Harmless
    Expanding on the issue of motivation as it relates to exploration and Lore activites, I do miss my tinfoil from time to time. Although exploration isn't my thing as you know Saj (still only at 701 ly from start, it's a point of pride at this point) Lore is still fun and all.

The Consul have discussed your application at length. Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application.

The Children of Raxxla is a exploration and lore focused group. Although we may do some PvP when it is in the interest of the former, our role-play is that we generally avoid it.

You have stated that you are an "independent contractor" who "blows things up". The Children of Raxxla prefer people who are loyal and disciplined. Having more willing and skilled PvP players is welcome, but if you then also imply that role-play isn't your thing, then all things considered, we don't think this group is suitable for you.