New Applicant: CMDR StarfireIX

CMDR name: StarfireIX
    INARA name: StarfireIX
    Lore name: Kylian Dumont
    Real-life age: 18
    Frontier Forum name: Rawner135

Your in-game ranks (Combat, Trade, Exploration): Dangerous, Elite, Ranger
    Ships you own in-game: Sidewinder, Cobra MKIII, Fer-De-Lance, Imperial Courier, Eagle, Federal Assault Ship, Hauler, Federal Corvette, Viper MKIII, Imperial Clipper, Asp Explorer
    In-game factions you are apart of: Lavigny's Legion, Canonn and Shield of Justice (also an ex-9th legion member)

What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read: I've read mostly Premonition, though I'm reading through Reclamation at the current time.

A statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join in no less than 100 words (you only get one chance to make an impression, so make it count):

My lore character is Kylian Dumont, a loyal Imperial to the Emperor, but aware of the events that indicated superpowers and corporations hiding sinister secrets from the public. Kylian's recent study into Earth's Greek mythology appear to verify Salome's warning of evil corporations, and that Sirius Corporation may be working closely with the Thargoids. My motivation to join is that the events unfolding in Elite and things exposed by Salome are true, and I intend to protect mankind, serve our lady to my very last breath, and expose evil corporations that continue to cloud reports of the Thargoid threat.

Lore character photo:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kyliandumont.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	25

CMDR StarfireIX, I must say your application is a little bewildering given your public opinions of The Children Of Raxxla.

However since you have made an official application it requires an official response.

Although I don’t for one minute think your going to be surprised by my answer but The Children Of Raxxla have rejected your application with no option for review in the future.