Salomé's Shadow

New applicant- Darkshadowfox

Your CMDR name: Darkshadowfox71
    • Your real-life age: 45
    • Your Frontier Forum user name: rich32uk
    • Your in-game ranks (Combat, Trade, Exploration) Deadly, Elite, Pioneer)
    • Ships you own in-game Federal Corvette / FGS (main combat vessels), Anaconda, DBS and ASP X (main explorers equipped with rescue service facilities), Python (mining vessel), Viper III (training vessel), Dolpin (passenger vessel) – Ships owned but not used: FDL, Imperial eagle, courier, clipper (access to cutter if required for trading purposes).

• What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read; I keep up to date with Galnet, the formidine rift mysteries and the guardians on the frontier forums. I’ve visited and searched out some abandoned stations’ and supported Salome and Yuri by clearing systems to allow a clear path to Teorge system. I'm still a member of the Galactic Contingency Fleet which was the old discord chat for the Salome event although I keep a quiet watch as I don't know who can be trusted. I have read reclamation, out of darkness and I'm currently reading mostly harmless. Premonition is next on the list although perhaps I should reverse the two.

Any other allegiance we have to know about: Member of two independent wings, one is a triple elite wing awarded by fdev and the other is explorer focussed. I have no real allegiance to any of the major powers although if I was forced to choose I would align myself to the empire.

• A statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join in no less than 100 words (you only get one chance to make an impression, so make it

Born 2958, Darkshadow grew up in the Kamadhenu system, his alias being more of a deterrent towards the villiany of the galaxy to think twice about stealing cargo from him. In other words he’s mostly harmless.. Raised by simple miners DSF is primarily a trader and explorer at heart although more recently he’s supported BGS support and provided security force activity in Neto and Cuachini. He is free however to engage in other law abiding activities and investigations. Nearing retirement from pilot federation promotions darkshadow wishes to share his knowledge of the galaxy but needs support from like minded cmdrs to futher understand / research the mysteries of Raxxla and rhe hidden truths that are out there to be exposed.
    Last edited by Darkshadowfox; 08-08-2017 at 18:37. Reason: Edit

CoR Communication Officer Karnath's Avatar
    Thank you for your application CMDR, The Children Of Raxxla would like to welcome you into our faction
    Shortly you will receive an invitation to our Discord server. Please Introduce yourself in the #general-discussion.