Thread: The Vow

NEW APPLICANT: Fus10n75

Your CMDR name: Fus10n75
    Your real-life age: 41
    Your Frontier Forum user name: ajg007
    Your in-game ranks (Combat, Trade, Exploration) 3x elite
    Ships you own in-game: asp explorer, python, fdl, 2x cutter, 2x corvette, anaconda
    What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read. Have a few audio book

Woke up one morning, my first mate had ran off with a major shipment of Onionhead that had to be delivered for some giant slug of a crime lord! Needless to say, I had to make a very quick exit from the system and barely made it out in one piece. So, hunted, ship leaking and falling apart, managed to make it to the arse end of know-where, far out the bubble. With oxygen and fuel reserves almost gone, drifting in and out of consciousness, life Flashing before my eyes. I remember back to my childhood, to the the kid who never really fit in, who was always day dreaming about space and the mysteries of the unknown - How had I fallen so far in to the gutter? The polar opposite of the resourceful & space obsessed kid i once was. Then the moment of clarity hit me and I promised my self I'd make it, somehow, back to a safe port. I'd clean myself up and get my ship in order, find better ways to make money and vowed to make something of my life, i vowed to get elite. I vowed to push past the veneer of politics and indoctrinated beliefs, Seek out the mysteries and see the universe the way its meant to be seen!
    Last edited by fus10n75; 08-07-2017 at 18:35. Reason: adding more info

Thank you for your recent application CMDR Fus10n75, I would like to express my appreciation for your interest in The Children Of Raxxla.
    After careful consideration I regret to inform you that on this occasion we have decided not to progress your application any further.