New Applicant: CMDR Tufty

Your CMDR name
    Tufty

Your real-life age

Your Frontier Forum user name
    TP_Tufty

Your ingame ranks (Combat, Trade, Exploration)
    Novice/Merchant/Ranger

Ships you own ingame
    Asp Explorer-Wonkey Donkey

What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read
    And Here The Wheel,
    Oolite saga,
    Children of Raxxla
    Elite wanted
    Elite nemorensis
    Elite docking is difficult
    Elite Reclamation
    Drew Wagner Blog.

Any other allegiance we have to know about
    No power power play allegiance, was a member of Deep Recon X group, a non allegiance explorer inra wing, but am not in-game active with them as they are mainly PS4 not PC based as I am.

A short statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join
    I was born in the small industrial star system Corycia, a democratic governed system aligned with the federation. My parents were hard working miners, and I was raised planetside in Paez hub.
    Life was hard, and I dreamed for more.
    I was disillusioned by the anti empire rhetoric of my parents and upbringing , but similarly unhappy with the hypocrisy and materialistic federation.
    As soon as I could I bought a sidewinder and left the system to search for peace, honesty, truth, and take my place alongside other sentient beings as a galactic citizen.
    I have scraped my way to an Asp explorer and have marvelled at the ruins of other species.
    In my short travels so far I have heard tales of conspiracy, betrayal, honour, and truth.
    There must be more to it all, a much better path, a much better way, so much more to contribute.
    But Are the stories true? Is there A world that links dimensions outside of time? A group that lives by a truer code, a path of knowledge and peace?
    But where, and who?
    I must continue to search and find that path, for the sake of my own sanity, and for the good of the galaxy!
    Last edited by Tufty; 08-05-2017 at 17:29. Reason: Grammar corrections

Welcome home Cmdr, we will assign you the Cadet rank for now..
    Shortly you will receive an invitation to our Discord server. Please re-Introduce yourself in the #general-discussion channel