Thread: New Applicant: CMDR Multiwinner

New Applicant: CMDR Multiwinner

CMDR name: Multiwinner
    Frontier Forum user name: None
    Ranks: Expert (combat), Broker (trade), Pioneer (exploration) - possibly Elite once current trip is over
    Ships owned: 2 Anacondas; 1 fully equipped for combat and 1 for science/exploration
    What do you know about Elite Lore / Elite books you have read: I've read Elite: Reclamation, And here the wheel and pretty much every lore page/domain I could find online
    Any other allegiance we have to know about: I'm a member of the Canonn and have helped them in the past on many occasions, mostly for discoveries

A short statement about your characters bio and your motivation to join: In general, there are only two places I can be found; either where justice is needed or where there are secrets. I learn and I help those in need, not out of loyalty to any power but out of principles. I wish to know everything I can and help drive humanity forward in the process. I feel like CoR is a great place to start and would be more than honoured to join your ranks.
    Last edited by Multiwinner; 07-21-2017 at 10:37.

Thank you for your application details CMDR, The Children Of Raxxla would like to welcome you into the Cadet Ranks.
    Shortly you will receive an invitation to our Discord server. Please Introduce yourself in the #general-discussion