New Applicant: CMDR DarkSpace Harbinger

CMDR Name: DarkSpace Harbinger

Real Life Age: 17

Frontier Forums Username: M3CHWARRI0R935

In Game Ranks:

Combat: Mostly Harmless

Trade: Broker

Exploration: Elite

Ships Owned: Anaconda (Fitted primarily for exploration and defensive combat)

Elite Lore: Basic information (Stuff such as Fed vs Imp conflicts, Alioth, The First Thargoid War, origins of the major powers etc.) , i haven't had time to read books between RL and my trips across the galaxy. I'll be picking up some of Drew Wagar's books soon primarily for insight into ongoing events leading up to 2.4

Allegiances: None, previously the original founder of the First Contact Defense Initaitve. The manner of my departure caused enduring conflict but has since been resolved with FCDI Admiral ElectricCraze following my expedition to Beagle Point

Character Bio/Motivations: I was born on Earth, the birthplace of humanity and no doubt raised with a privileged upbringing. In 3300 i cast out upon the stars in my first Sidewinder, trading and establishing wealth wherever possible and by whatever means required. My soul beckoned me to seek out the great unknown, and thus i set out to Colonia in early 3303 to find it. I used my arrival in Colonia as a launching off point to search for an ELW to call home somewhere 1,000 ly above Sagittarius A. I accomplished that mission and began to return home. It was on my return that i received word of the treachery of the major powers and the hired assassination of Salomé via Denton Patreus and it was truly the first time i felt no alliance to any of the powers involved, even that of my home world, the Federation. Everything in my body told me something had to be done to prepare for the coming danger, and i set out with fellow commanders to found the FCDI. Unfortunately it is in my belief that some in their leadership found no moral opposition in the actions of those who slaughtered Salomé and i could no longer stand to support such a motion, particularly in that of a Initiative i had founded to make sure her life was not lost in vain. Others would have you believe this is lunacy, and I'm merely a Vice Admiral turned traitor plagued with insanity, but i continue to stand by my words and motivations. In my exile, i sought out Beagle Point and accomplished the task in a mere 6 days there and back. I still wish to do something, anything to finish the goals i set out to accomplish; to preserve peace with the Thargoids and protect the human bubble from aggression, thus i extend my application and offer to lend my aid in any way possible to the Children of Raxxla.

Thank you for your recent application, would you mind expanding on The First Contact Defense Initiative as I see from your FD Forum Post the discord link has expired and your resolved conflict ? since ElectricCraze has now registered a forum account here.

If you would prefer to do this via PM you can contact myself or any other Custodian.

Harmless
    PM'd with more info

**Retracted**