New Applicant: Cmdr Vman192

Cmdr name roleplay: James Septum
    Real Cmdr name: Vman192
    frontier Forum name : Vamn192
    Ranks : Combat: novice Trade: merchant Exploration: Trailblazer
    Ship atm Diamondback explorer
    Allegiance
    I feel that the federation is the best bet for the galaxy. Although I do believe in Zachary Hudson as president. I Also am heavily allied with Adle's Armada. They were the first people I felt at Home with.

I have Read Elite: Reclimation and I have looked into some other info about the thargoids and Salome.

I like Roleplay. I manly play alot of rpgs and other games like that so I am interested in learning and doing the roleplay stuff so if someone who is a part of the role playing stuff please message me.

So I have no idea what to do so I am going to make a story with another name but the name that I put Vman192 in Cor application so the story.

In the year 3278 A boy was born to Peter Septum and Georgia Septum on Cleve Hub in Eravate. They named him James. The Family was loyal to Adle Armada and to the Federation. They enrolled James into the best school on Cleve hub. His mother was a mechanic on the station fixing ships that came to her shop. His father was a guard on a merchant convoy. James did well in school. James had a easy childhood as his family was well enough off because of their jobs and James was well enough liked in school. He was en route to go to Sol to get into a programing college which was the subject he was good at. His family made him go into trading to save up for school. He traded with his father's convoy. One time on of the trading ships was acting up so Georgia came with them. On that trip Pirates attacked. They fought bravely but, both his father and mother died in the attack.

James became a bounty hunter for Ade's Armada after his family's death. He fought through the pirate group until he found the pirate that had killed his family. In the issuing battle James's Viper was heavily damaged but, the Pirate's Fer de Lance was destroyed. He got back to the station and sold all the parts for his viper he could salvage. With that money and his bounty money he bought a Diamondback explorer and upgraded it all he could for exploring. His first mission was to The California Nebula. He tried to start his carrer even though his rank of trailblazer.

James was on the far side of the California Nebula documenting his trip on the 29th of April, when Salome died fighting for humanity. He vowed to help the Children to find the truth and give the freedom to humanity they needed.
    Last edited by Vman192; 05-26-2017 at 15:12.

CoR Communication Officer Karnath's Avatar
    Thank you for your recent application, I would like to express my appreciation for your interest in our recruitment for the Cadet role in The Children Of Raxxla.

After careful consideration I regret to inform you that on this occasion we have decided not to progress your application any further.