New Applicant- Malcom Vilogen

Forum Name- Malcom

Age- 20

InGame Ranks: Combat- Elite, Exploration- Ranger, Trade- Entrepreneur

Ship: Imperial Cutter, Imperial Eagle

Affiliations: Original Member of the Forge Council of Founders, Ex- Paladin, One of two founders of a startup security faction- "Vilogen Security Services"

Has read Elite: Reclaimation

As soon as I was old enough, I've been a diplomat for the Empire. Before long, I was given control of an experimental vessel, the INV Delphine, as it's first pilot. As time went on, I continually find myself in the right place at the right time (or wrong, it's very subjective.) I'm waist deep in conspiracies, ranging from my Father, who was exiled for unexplained reasons, to cover-ups of inhuman vessels. We may be Imperial, and we may own a privatized Imperial military, but we're seeing a lot of discrepancies within every faction. The Empire is beginning to stray from what we believe it claims to be. I think it's time that I become part of something bigger. Even should you not accept my application, you still have the support of me and my company.

Motivation is basically that CoR is something i've quickly grown to respect and appreciate, as well as it's something that, at it's core, I would enjoy being a part of.
    Last edited by Malcom Vilogen; 05-25-2017 at 16:54.

CoR Communication Officer Karnath's Avatar
    Thank you for your recent application, I would like to express my appreciation for your interest in our recruitment and offer of support for The Children Of Raxxla.

After careful consideration I regret to inform you that on this occasion we have decided not to progress your application any further.