Salomé,

I'm leaving this log of condolence, though I don't really know what to say. I never interacted with you the way some of the other members did. I never met you, and we didn't talk. Whenever you showed up, I always seemed to be half a galaxy away, or asleep in my bunk. Even when I managed to be in the right place at the right time, I never saw you. Must've been lost in the masses of pilots that came out to meet you whenever you were around. Though we never met, I heard your messages to the galaxy, especially the one at Beagle Point. That one changed my life. It gave me hope, for the first time in a long time, especially after the events of the previous four years. You had a hard life too. One that I couldn't even imagine how hard it must've been. All your loved ones killed, betrayed time and again, constantly on the run, the only one in possession of knowledge of unthinkable events. Despite all that, you kept on going. You were an inspiration to us all. We worked hard to help uncover your secrets. Then one day, you were gone. Abducted, falsely accused, and killed out of the blue. And it only made us fight harder. I have never seen a group of explorers more willing to volunteer for combat than the day we attacked the Imperial Freedom, and I have never seen a more formidable task force than the one we assembled to guard your flight that Saturday. You really had something about you. It made anyone on your side give their all, and be ready for anything to help you succeed. I don't know what we'll do without you here to guide us, Salomé. Don't know where we'll go from here. I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner to help you on that day. Didn't know I was the only one.......

Salomé, you were a great leader, and an inspiration to everyone in CoR. I wish you could still be with us, but though modern medicine can rebuild a body, it cannot resurrect a soul. Your brilliant light guided our way, and though it was extinguished far too early, leaving us alone in the blackness of the void, we will stumble our way forwards, until we see the light at the end of the tunnel, that will lead us to the end of our journey. You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten, Salomé.

-Leonidas Kelly (CMDR Liger95)