Thread: CMDR Saul064

CMDR Saul064

Commander Name: Saul064
    Frontier Forum Username: CMDR Saul064

Motivation: To reveal and answer many of the mysteries of the Milky Way Galaxy that have been hidden and obscured by the dominating factions. Of course, immediate release of information could be disastrous, therefore, I am willing to proceed with any and all caution necessary to advance the Children of Raxxla's agenda is the safest way possible for all members and Commanders.

Allegiances: Not currently aligned with any other Player Factions. None have caught my eye as much as the CoR have since my time playing Elite Dangerous.

Thank you for your consideration.

Fly Safe

CMDR Saul064 o7

Quote Originally Posted by CMDR Saul064 View Post
    Commander Name: Saul064
    Frontier Forum Username: CMDR Saul064

Motivation: To reveal and answer many of the mysteries of the Milky Way Galaxy that have been hidden and obscured by the dominating factions. Of course, immediate release of information could be disastrous, therefore, I am willing to proceed with any and all caution necessary to advance the Children of Raxxla's agenda is the safest way possible for all members and Commanders.

Allegiances: Not currently aligned with any other Player Factions. None have caught my eye as much as the CoR have since my time playing Elite Dangerous.

Thank you for your consideration.

Fly Safe

CMDR Saul064 o7
    Upon much consideration, I also feel it necessary to share that I feel the Empire is a threat to Galactic peace, as I do not agree with many of their customs, such as slavery.
    The Federation, however, I am undecided. I am neither attached nor against them. Should action be called upon against either of these factions (Alliance included), I will gladly participate.

Consul
    Welcome CMDR Saul064. And thanks for the honest disclosure. As you will learn if you converse with other members, you're not the only one suspicious of whether the Empire's motives are always in line with the desire for galactic peace and sometimes it pays to be skeptical. That said, we currently have no open hostility or aggression against them or any other major power either. Please join us on discord if you haven't already and please browse the content on this site to help get you up to speed on elements of the story and lore that may be new to you.

Quote Originally Posted by KRONFROMGALVATRON View Post
    Welcome CMDR Saul064. And thanks for the honest disclosure. As you will learn if you converse with other members, you're not the only one suspicious of whether the Empire's motives are always in line with the desire for galactic peace and sometimes it pays to be skeptical. That said, we currently have no open hostility or aggression against them or any other major power either. Please join us on discord if you haven't already and please browse the content on this site to help get you up to speed on elements of the story and lore that may be new to you.
    Sounds good. I have no intention of waging open war with any of the major factions, unless provoked. Thank you for accepting me! I look forward to meeting the others on discord!